Metallica joins Jimmy and The Roots in the Tonight Show Music Room to perform “Enter Sandman” with classroom instruments.
Instrument list below:
James Hetfield – Vocals, Toy clarinet
Jimmy Fallon – Vocals, Bass Drum, Casio Keyboard, Kazoo
Lars Ulrich – Fisher Price Drum, Toy Cymbals
Kirk Hammett – Melodica
Robert Trujillo – Baby Electric Axe
Questlove – Hand Clappers, Kazoo
Kamal Gray – Xylophone
James Poyser – Melodica
Captain Kirk – Ukulele
Tuba Gooding Jr. – Kazoo, Banana Shaker, Apple Shaker
Mark Kelley – Kazoo
Frank Knuckles – Bongos
Black Thought – Tambourine, Brown Hat
Subscribe NOW to The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: http://bit.ly/1nwT1aN
Watch The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Weeknights 11:35/10:35c
Get more Jimmy Fallon:
Follow Jimmy: http://Twitter.com/JimmyFallon
Like Jimmy: https://Facebook.com/JimmyFallon
Get more The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:
Follow The Tonight Show: http://Twitter.com/FallonTonight
Like The Tonight Show: https://Facebook.com/FallonTonight
The Tonight Show Tumblr: http://fallontonight.tumblr.com/
Get more NBC:
NBC YouTube: http://bit.ly/1dM1qBH
Like NBC: http://Facebook.com/NBC
Follow NBC: http://Twitter.com/NBC
NBC Tumblr: http://nbctv.tumblr.com/
NBC Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NBC/posts
The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon features hilarious highlights from the show including: comedy sketches, music parodies, celebrity interviews, ridiculous games, and, of course, Jimmy’s Thank You Notes and hashtags! You’ll also find behind the scenes videos and other great web exclusives.
Jimmy Fallon, Metallica & The Roots Sing “Enter Sandman” (Classroom Instruments)
#Ultimate 3Rock Music Videos – Jimmy Fallon, Metallica & The Roots Sing “Enter Sandman” (Classroom Instruments) #RockMusic #Videos #Music
All Entertainment Headlines
- Janelle Monáe comes out as pansexual: 'I'm open to learning more about who I am'
- Trump says he's too busy to get Melania a birthday present: 'I got her a beautiful card'
- Stephen Colbert savages Kanye West-Trump Twitter 'bro fest'
- 'I ain't feel free': Meek Mill speaks out after being released from prison
- Why Patton Oswalt hopes he'll get a chance to visit Golden State Killer suspect in jail
- How Meghan Markle leaves 'Suits': A new job and a (non-royal) wedding
- Tom Cruise details insane 'Mission: Impossible' jump stunt at 25,000 feet, done 106 times
- Prince William will be Prince Harry's best man at royal wedding
- Nickelodeon's '90s game show 'Double Dare' is coming back this summer
- Every Marvel superhero movie, definitively ranked (including 'Avengers: Infinity War')
- A pregnant Cardi B pushes pause on touring, says she 'barely can breathe'
- 'Avengers: Infinity War’ drops friends, foes and Bucky into Black Panther's Wakanda
- Box office gold: How the Marvel Cinematic Universe saved Disney's movie business
- Yep, 'The Handmaid's Tale' cast needs a drink when they watch, too
- Bill Cosby retrial, Day 13: Jury adjourns for night after seeking definition of consent
- 'Avengers: Infinity War': Everything you need to know about the 'epic' Marvel throwdown
- Why escape rooms have a lock on the U.S.
- 'Back to the Future' lawsuit: Missing DeLorean royalties?
- Kanye West angers fans with pro-Trump tweets, is defended by Chance the Rapper
- 'Mamma Mia!': Cher singing ABBA's 'Fernando' brings balloon-drop celebration to CinemaCon